Do you know if the air your family breathes is unhealthy or unsafe?
Are conditions (temp, humidity, dust, stuffy air) sometimes uncomfortable?
Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma? If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, we can help. We provide a home diagnostic program that makes the invisible visible and shows you how to make your home as healthy, comfortable, and as safe as possible.
Our trained heating & air conditioning professionals can provide this simple, accurate testing to analyze the air quality in your home or even office. Since you may not know how your HVAC system may impact your indoor air quality (IAQ), our professionals can recommend solutions to any problems detected. And if no problems are noticed, we can explain why that’s the case and leave you to enjoy your comfortable home.
Comfort and IAQ
Pollutants aren’t the only contributors to poor IAQ. Today’s tightly sealed and energy-efficient homes can actually have negative effects on your home’s air quality because they might not be properly equipped to filter and purify the constantly re-circulated air. Without adequate indoor air circulation, pollutants can build up over time, leading to poor indoor air quality. Along with pollutants, temperature and humidity need to be balanced to create a comfortable and healthy home environment.
- Are you too warm or cold at times?
- Are bedrooms not comfortable enough for sleeping?
- Do you find your home humid in the summer or dry in the winter?
- Does your home generally feel cool and clammy?
Our in-home assessment will:
- Detail any problems your home might have with heating/cooling, humidity, carbon dioxide levels, carbon monoxide
- Provide recommendations for making your home more comfortable and healthy
- Offer ideas that will help reduce your utility bills
- Give you peace of mind
At GMM Creative, we get to know your products and services, analyze your business model and and your target markets. We incorporate website design, website management, social media management, and blogging into a comprehensive strategy.