In our #FunTimeFriday edition of our newsletter, make your Valentine’s Day perfect with these Valentine’s Day recipes.
For the main course
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture.
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- Turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to cool.
Just some more tips for staying warm this winter from your friends at Romark A/C & Plumbing
At GMM Creative, we get to know your products and services, analyze your business model and and your target markets. We incorporate website design, website management, social media management, and blogging into a comprehensive strategy.