It’s Halloween! Are you looking for something to make the kiddos? Try this recipe – Candy Corn Cupcakes.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 18.25 oz. white cake mix
- 1 c. Sour cream
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. Of almond extract
- Yellow and orange food gel (1/2 tsp. Of each)
- White cupcake paper liners
- Candy corn
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 ° and line the cupcake tins with the white cupcake paper liners.
- Combine: cake mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs, and almond extract in a large bowl.
- Divide the batter equally into two bowls.
- Mix the yellow food gel into one bowl, and the orange food gel into the other bowl.
- Divide the yellow batter evenly among the muffin tins, about one tbsp per tin.
- Holding the edges of the pan firmly bang it so that the batter levels out.
- Repeat the process with the orange batter.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.Once cool, frost the cupcakes and garnish with a candy corn.
At GMM Creative, we get to know your products and services, analyze your business model and and your target markets. We incorporate website design, website management, social media management, and blogging into a comprehensive strategy.