Your furnace, like any other machine, gives out every now and then. Like a slow computer or an mp3 player that skips, even the best, top-of-the-line furnace can run incorrectly or downright break down.
When problems occur, we recommend that you contact a trained and licensed technician for heating repair in West Palm Beach. Whether you have a steam furnace, hot water heater, or electric heater, there is a trained and licensed technician that is always available for your repair needs.
Of course, at the first sign that your furnace isn’t working, you should contact an expert. Do not wait! The more you prolong repairs, the worse your problem will get by the day, especially if you continue to run your furnace. Call someone right away if you notice any of the following problems:
- Your furnace sounds unusually loud, metallic, or strained
- You have to turn up the thermostat unusually high
- You change the temperature on the thermostat but don’t notice results
- Your utility bills are extremely high
- The pilot light on a gas furnace is yellow
- It takes a long time to turn on
- It is unresponsive
- You and your family have allergic reactions
- It heats your home unevenly
- You furnace Continue reading